Mushroom soup with pleurotus. A trully delicious soup.
What we need:
- 1.1 lbs pleurotus mushrooms
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup finely chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 l vegetable stock or hot water
- 1/3 cup short grain white rice
- salt, pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Preparation: - (0 Votes)
Cooking: - (0 Votes)
How to do it:
- Wash the mushrooms and dry them on kitchen paper.
- Cut them with scissors into pieces, heat the oil in a pan and sauté till they are tender and lightly brown.
- Add the onions and sauté for three more minutes.
- Add the dill, parsley, water, salt and pepper. When the soup reaches the boil add the rice.
- Cover with the lid and slowly simmer for 20 minutes until the mushrooms and the rice are tender.
- Using a bowl, beat the egg white slightly, add the lemon juice and continuing beating, add a few spoonfuls of the soup. Pour the egg-lemon sauce into the soup stirring vigorously and then take it off the heat.
Contemporary light cuisine from Mrs Vefa.
Review and Rate this Recipe
Your personal note
Send a link to this recipe to a friend
- Salmon marinated in citrus juice and honey
- Salad with arugula, pomergranate and honey
- Rabbit with balsamic vinegar and honey
- Light beverage with cocoa powder and Greek coffee
- Baked orange pumpkin
- Avgolemono from Zakynthos
- Coddled eggs served on spinach
- Lemony spanakorizo
- Spanakopita... flower
- A different spanakorizo